Trader Joe's Haul

I let Keto Kid pick out her own food (within limits) here are her selections and ratings


1. organic blueberries
2. Emerald brand nuts
3. Organic apples
4. Asher's sugar free chocolate (9/10) - by far the best sugar free chocolate we've ever tried. Comparable to a fine European chocolate
5. Trader Joe's organic yogurt
6. Trader Joe's green olives
7. Protein cakes (5/10) These are quite dry in my opinion, not something I would purchase again Keto Kid gives them a (8/10)
8. Southern Recipe cracked black pepper and salt pork rinds (8/10) - much better than any national brand but not as good as Epic brand in my opinion.
9. Organic baby carrots
10.  Crispy Broccoli Florets
11. CHOMP brand grassfed beef sticks (7/10)  These have a wonderful flavor but slightly bouncy / rubbery texture. Still completely enjoyable but I have had better.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Kalm Keto. Designed by OddThemes